Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Al Jazeera grows a conscience?

Jazeera Says Won't Air Video of 'Hassan Killing'

DUBAI (Reuters) - Arabic television Al Jazeera said on Tuesday it
will not air a video showing a gunman killing a woman, believed to be
British-Iraqi hostage Margaret Hassan.


"We will not air the tape because we respect the audience's
feelings," said an Al Jazeera official, whose channel earlier announced it
had received a tape of the killing. "We can not be certain that the woman is Margaret Hassan," he added.

Mata Musing:

These subhuman cockroaches are gutless and not worthy of sharing the planet. Ooooh... tell us how your *really* feel, Mata....

First off, my heart goes out to family and friends of the latest victim of this senseless jihad. To lose a loved one is painful enough. These animals... no, animals are higher on the food chain. These amoebae make such a loss almost inconceivable.

Now, back to my venting....

The difference between our brave warriors and Islamic militants is that we go after those who commit these cowardly acts directly, and those that give them aid. By contrast, Islamic militants hide behind the burkas and skirts of women, unarmed contractors, holy mosque walls and children. Because they can not best our military, they wage war on the helpless and the innocent.

In my news surfing yesterday, I saw mention of an ad in Holland from utopian pacifists which simply stated "We hate hatred".

I had to turn that phrase over in my mind for quite a while. The dichotomy of it is obvious. To "hate" hatred is nothing more than refusing to acknowledge that you, yourself, are nothing more than what you purport to despise.

Thus I make no apologies for my unmitigated hatred of Islamic militants, their brutal activities, their wish to destroy all infidels, and their sexist view of civil rights. They offer our collective world nothing, and accomplish little but to put an ugly face on an ancient religion.

Nor will I profess to be "tolerant" when it comes to these losers, pompous enough to masquerade as freedom fighters. When it comes down to it, there are those among us that deserve the big "L" tag. And just as surely, I believe there are those who have forfeited their right to inhabit this planet with the rest of us.

So I will gladly shout my "hatred" to the world, and the politically correct can be damned. I hope our warriors wipe them off the face of the planet. For I believe, in my heart of hearts, that the system of justice should only be reserved for a higher class of lifeform.

Venting done.... needed to get that off my shoulders.

1 comment:

TheBitterAmerican said...

Hmmm,...didn't see any of this on the news recently.
Could it be that certain news channels don't want us to know about this?

See my blog,...rant titles "All the News That Fits"