Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fascist fear tecniques by liberal left Gore supporters

Responding to many speeches on why the US military is pursuing terrorists instead of waiting to react to another 911 on American shores, Bush has been continually accused of using fear tactics by the extreme liberals.

Ensconced neatly within that group of extremists on the left are the global warming crowd.

So who actually uses fascist fear tactics? The ones' tossing out the accusations against Bush, of course. Just check out this story about
the death threats, privacy invasion and abuse heaped upon Nicole Williams of The Tennessee Center for Policy Research. This would be the think tank that exposed the Gore hypocrisy on "walking the walk" when it came to his own opulent mansion.

The Tennessee Center for Policy Research recently generated headlines when it announced that former Vice President Al Gore's Nashville estate "devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours" of electricity in 2006, "more than 20 times the national average."

This free-market think tank's phones lit up when it analyzed Nashville Electric Service's public records and identified an inconvenient gap between Gore's conservationism and his energy consumption. The research center's one-page press release was greeted with enough megawatts of hatred to power the South.

"I was accused several times of being a 'stupid, redneck bitch,'" recalls Nicole Williams, who fielded numerous calls. "I repeatedly was called a 'whore' and asked 'Whose whore are you?' for three days straight, almost as if those were talking points ... I was shocked by these sexist insults _ basically attacking my gender."

The calls continued beyond Williams' Nashville office.

"I had to change my home number and get an unlisted number," Williams says.

"I got about 10 death threats by phone. I got the 'I'm gonna get you'-type threats more than 100 times ... I worried I would get shot walking to my car."

Williams discovered her obsolete address posted online. "If they could find my old home address, it would not be so hard to find a current one."

Gore's defenders also spewed venomous e-mails. They sent the research center nearly 3,000 Gore-related messages that exhibited the very bigotry the Left routinely denounces. Warning: These offensive, often-vulgar, and occasionally unschooled comments reveal the vitriol behind much of today's "progressive" rhetoric.

continue reading here

No comments: