Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Marcotte Resigns from Edwards Campaign

I've been following the Amanda Marcotte adventures for quite some time now, initially due her assertions regarding the Duke Lacrosse players. Classic moonbat stereotypical blather: White man evil, raped women never lie... blah blah.

Hers on Catholicism, however, garnered the larger blogswarm. She and McEwen wrote what they thought at their blogs at Pendagon. So, Palmieri, manageress of Edwards, Inc., was holding us all in baited breath wondering if the two chicks would be fired from their newly gained blogmistress positions. John Edwards said he was offended by their words, but wouldn't fire them.

Amanda Marcotte has resigned her position, asserting that her continued blogging "was creating a situation where I felt that every time I coughed, I was risking the Edwards campaign."

Iowahawk has blogged a satire of the drama, entitled "My Fair Blogger". Fairly coarse, reader be alerted, but funny!

1 comment:

MataHarley said...

Well welcome back, Alia, mon pal. And you arrived with a "bang", if I do say so myself... Yes, pun intended! LOL

Luv luv

Mata