Wednesday, December 07, 2005

PRE-BUSH rpts of SADDAM's TIES TO AL QUEDA

From Scott Malensek:

I changed web services since I put this together a while ago. Here's the new link.

Story is....

I was surfin ebay and came across a library that was selling it's 1990-99 copies of TIME, NEWSWEEK, USNEWS, etc. $50. No c'mon...WHO could pass that up?! Well I couldn't. So I got em, and was flippin through and found all these articles claiming Saddam and Al Queda were teaming up. I also have a few books on Iraq and a few on AQ from before 2001, so I piled the mags up, highlighted my pre-bush books, and put together this list. Also included are any reports from the SSIC investigation into 911 that detail intel (now open source) about AQ and/or Iraq. Specific sourcing is available on some of these on this link, but if you want more, you gotta 1) buy one of my books or 2) pm me and I'll happily share the mega excel sheet (you will need to include your email address though).

Hope you enjoy this

http://www.scottmalensek.com/prebushiraqtiestoaq.htm

No comments: