Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The resignation of Scott McClellan (Keith Olbermann)

I know, I know... Y'all will hate me in the morning for posting this... BUT.. I was swamped with visuals of fainting couches, smelling salts, and lacy hankies surrounding Olbermann after reading his latest. Ahem.. (cough).. I quote:

The Newsweek story, McClellan said, “has done damage to our image abroad and it has done damage to the credibility of the media and Newsweek in particular. People have lost lives. This report has had serious consequences.”

Whenever I hear Scott McClellan talking about ‘media credibility,’ I strain to remember who it was who admitted Jeff Gannon to the White House press room and called on him all those times.

Okay, fans... a false story about American's tossing the Koran into the Toilet leads to massive and violent protests (and deaths) in Afghanistan... McClellan asserts the outrageous of the false report.. And Olbermann figures massive retaliation in defense of his beloved MSM by bringing up Jeff Gannon. We're in second grade here in Olbermann World, "well, you *looked* at me with your eyes! So there!!"

I believe it was Ari Flescher who signed the day pass for Jeff Gannon. But, yes, besides the point. Jeff Gannon being "allowed" a day pass... uh.. that's it! led to the outrageous emotional deaths of millions and billions of would-be liberal Dowdettes in the Free World! OOOoohhh... the OUTRAGE OF IT ALL!

No comments: