Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bless this Inauguration Day and all Involved

That is my prayer -- for the safety and security of all involved with the inauguration, today. I am not worried at all over what President Bush will say -- I know his speech will be good. I pray for God's continued Grace upon America, and those who lead her, and especially those defending her.

My the joy and excitement of this inauguration day take place in the hearts of our soldiers -- may they appreciate the fact that what they do is why we can celebrate today.

And may American citizens and to-be American citizens take a moment to appreciate the significance of "inauguration" and the freedoms Americans have.

And may the Good Lord place a sharp pebble in the shoes of all who wish harm upon those at and involved with this inauguration.

No comments: